Sunday, December 12, 2010

Women Wearing Girdles Smoking

work .... Spring fever

.. I have this part. For a long time! Some things just take time.
is now the pre-Christmas madness job as good as over, and I'll be back to work on it. The two coins left and right, I'm from the " Heinrich Harrer "Museum. They are from Tibet and quite thin and worn. The only coin that is still valid, is the Persian way down. The idea for such a necklace I had in the Harris Museum. There are some old and traditional jewelry from Tibet issued. Embroidered on linen. Much with shells and turquoise and what Rotem. I do not know if the coral was. There are other pieces of jewelry from several countries issued. The Harris was indeed a lot. If you come time to Carinthia looks, things ! to

0 comments:

Post a Comment