Monday, December 27, 2010

My Wife Will Not Wear A Girdle



I'm back! New PC! Thank God,'s funny when you're used to it. From the cut wwwelt! awful!
I was this year at 3 Christmas shows. And what I've sold most are those chains!
the 2t The simplest method is to make chains. Sometimes I've got a bit of frustration when the great embroidered and beaded pieces are ignored and the simple Chains bought. Coral makes is always good :-) oh well, and I'd like to earn a little something, so that I can again buy new gear. I will do so again some!
is not as if they are not kidding. But my love belongs to the embroidery. Therefore I have planned for the new year and more large and may be "intolerable" to embroider. So "glass cabinets stuff" to see :-)... times .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment