Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Does A Low Open Wet Cervix Mean

final sprint until the World Cup - my training runs

Wonderful, pressing and lifting! I succeed in both disciplines in the last week and this week to get my services from the European Championships this year. My training runs. After tearing the clean and jerk today stands on the program. The planned 62 kg also feel slightly in the second trial. We therefore increased to 64 kg and this weight also works well. We increase to 68 kg and this load quickly and are valid to me flying over my head, we decide it today to let the matter rest. Both of us are proud of. The unit gives me despite some technical deficiencies in the snatch great confidence for the coming weeks of training.

know when I fall in the evening tired but satisfied in the springs I have a further important step on my way to the World Cup after Ciechanow in Poland is behind me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment