Thursday, August 26, 2010

Temporary Leg Numbness

training camp in Chemnitz

visit to the AC Chemnitz Chemnitz, Jürgen Wunderlich's old stamping ground. Chemnitz, Germany since 1990, base and regional training center in weightlifting. My coach Juergen has achieved that Stefan Grützner world, European and Olympic medal winner and coach of Olympic participants as Kathleen Schöppe a week and I try to take Technique and movement on my worst mistake to analyze back and help me become a better weightlifter.



I may work a week there and tear kg four weeks before the World Cup in training 46 and come across 62 kg. I'm in shape and I have great technical reserves. Once again I hear that, once again I feel like a beginner, marvel at how Kathleen brings Schoeppe in perfect sequence enormous burdens in the final preparation before the World Cup for the high route. A list of detailed

instructions and suggestions I am going to go home and try this in the coming weeks in my Training to install.

0 comments:

Post a Comment