Sunday, May 2, 2010

Does Ohio Have A Hologram

German championship in weightlifting the Masters 2010

AV03 Speyer, 2010, the German Masters Championships in weightlifting. Since October last year, I prepared myself for this competition.



Like last year, connect all the women of my age group - regardless of your usual weight class - in a single group. The German title is the athlete with the highest rating Sinclair. So it happens that I start with Gudrung Schmidberger, the reigning world champion in my weight class to 53 ancestral kg, but also together with Sabina Esche man reigning world champion to 69 kg body weight in the same classification. Start

My original idea, this time with more than 53 kg body weight fails to do. With 51, 6 kg I get today from the scale. Despite regular 6 meals a day, the tension in the run-up my metabolism thus the speed that I need more calories than I can take.

Competition starts well. Succeed in the snatch me 3 valid trials. 45 kg I can now bring in the standings. A good and important start for me of the duel. As Gudrun and Sabina nerves show and with 2 valid tests then 50 and 53 tear kg, I find myself after the first discipline unexpectedly back on the second tier of the relative ranking.

succeed in pushing the warm space 60 kg of a weight that I regularly move in training. Nevertheless, we decide: "The roadmap will not leave."

I'm nervous. Correction, as the first test shows. 61 kg . Fail I have ran again and when I finally in the second experiment, 61 kg deliver valid, Gudrun unexpectedly quit the competition with 50 kg already and Sabina in the second round, first 71 kg of high-range brings back everything is open.

My tension is high. 63 kg in the third attempt - I manage the load must Sabina your existing German record of at least 75 kg in the third test set to match. It is a fighting attempt. When I read the bar too far forward in the regrouping catch I have to give everything an attempt to save even more. By a hair I can stabilize the load in a squatting position and finally utter success - German record. As for Sabina 75 kg in this work day too much, Jürgen nods, "You got it!"

I'm German champion. We are German Champion! I can not believe it and fall to my master coach's neck led me from the beginning 2008 in just 2 1 / 2 years with the German title!

0 comments:

Post a Comment