Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 Jack Dempseys Together

I come - Despite ash cloud

When I arrived at the airport yesterday it said my flight had been canceled. Great disappointment was waiting first, but after about an hour to check in after all. Everything has been quite delayed. So the flight left at 12:15 instead of clock until shortly before 15.00 clock. In addition, altered the flight path, and we flew instead of just 3.5-4 hours times 5.5 hours from Munich to Lanzarote. After another hours wait on my Radkoffer felt I was still in time for dinner at the hotel. That was pretty important because I had forgotten to pack out of sheer stress in the morning to eat breakfast, then out of sheer uncertainty and a bit of trouble anything real had caught at the airport, and so only a small portion of the plane which had gone to bite.



Hotel topp
am Unlike last year this time I placed much closer to the action . No longer in Costa Teguise, but this time in Puerto del Carmen. Oh You are, here's pretty many ugly and fat tourists. I do not like to really look out. This is really disgusting how do people show so! But no matter! Finally, I'm not even come to me here to see the English, but to get the miles to be brown, at least on the arms, legs and parts of the face, and to drill nose, and lazy to be on the side.

diet suggests very good!
Some may have noticed, last week I was still on a diet. But not to lose, but to boost the fat metabolism, while the training was reduced to approximately 30%. The aim of the diet was first to make the carbohydrate stores empty and then with as little carbs for 5 days to get along. Nutritional meant that not eating carbs. Real Doooof! No pasta, no bread, no rice, no potatoes, no fruit, really hardly anything .... If we think in the first two days, but after 2 days of an already clear what has no carbohydrates. Meat, eggs, fish, cheese, sour cream, nuts - all pure, or in combination. Losing weight, I did not really want but I've lost 2.5 pounds. After the carbohydrate stores were empty, I had no more need for coffee, because the blood sugar level is kept very constant. And the normal cravings that is really for me constantly, remained, and remains still outstanding. This was also the reason why yesterday I did not have to eat almost nothing all day. And today's first long and intense bike ride, with good 150km went without food, only water. Normally I always need for good 2 hours to eat or I break a very fast.

Tri almost
Frank

0 comments:

Post a Comment