The third edition of the Franken-League forces comparison in weight lifting. The teams from Röthenbach, Kitzingen Bayreuth and challenge the current leaders of Schweinfurt.
This time we have home advantage. In Bayreuth, we want to catch up with the current points behind Schweinfurt. Rd 23 points we are behind. But we have "The Postman Always Rings Twice" made. In Schweinfurt weightlifting camp runs Uli Ten on top form and puts another 10 kg power compared to the last race. Schweinfurt is now breaking the existing record and reserve team in this competition to prevail.
Nützel Martin and I start in the first group. I start first, and put at 40, 42 and finally 44 kg a Series of three valid attempts before. Although I can safely with even more acceleration, higher speed of movement and energetic go to the point, I will at last a little trauma behind me. Months after I championships at the Franconian more happy than hard-won - a personal best of 45 kg, lays down, I get - punctually before the upcoming Bavarian championships in 3 weeks - a comparable level.
Martin presents powerful. Finally, with 108 kg in the snatch, he improved his personal best equal to kg by 3. Both of us have made since the last race again weight, are lighter and are now well into the points.
second Discipline - Launched:
Despite a very hectic course I can implement the good performances in recent months as Jürgen Wunderlich has planned it. When I was 55 kg in the warm-up room from the hand put it is already "The bar is ready, Viola Lauber, 60 kg. Although I do not really have a warm-up test is missing I have on stage. A little unfocused, I prefer 60 kg come well out of the squat and push the weight off easily. Actually, it may now please go a little easy. 62 kg of line is given as the next attempt.
"We take as much time as possible," says Dirk and increasing unexpected for me right kg after at 63. The bar we rebuilt. I have more than 1 minute, when suddenly Sprcher reports "for 7 seconds. Surprised I sprint to the bar, afraid to have misjudged the time wrong. Without tighten my belt it's 63 kg - at least 1 kg Germans about my own record. This attempt is successful.
64 kg in the last attempt. Peace at last, finally sufficient concentration. I collect, draw and I realize now, my coach was right: My 2nd train is better. I sit at the bar. "Stable stay with the bumping of breath, explosive from the legs out" and this attempt is successful - Valid! Only three weeks before the next Bavarian Championship can I increase my personal best by 2 kg. At least 9 kg more than last year at this time.
My duel capacity is now 108 kg (relative 74 points). This too is a new personal record.
Martin once again demonstrated its competitive strength, is highly concentrated to the point and finally increases to 133 kg - Best results can, then replace the 135, also meets this burden, the trial shall be invalid by reason but emphatically. We are still very proud of him. 135 kg will first be nachgedrückt (...).
Alexei and Michael have to really fight in the second group. Alexei more with his knees, preparing him with complaints as the weights. With 107 kg in snatch and 140 kg in clean & jerk, he bites his teeth and eventually contributes important team points. Michael fights with the other hand, fully fit and back problems. He eventually controlled at 130 kg in the jerk.
197.5 points, we finally reach behind the day to not beating the Schweinfurt team led by Uli tens. Even your seemingly playful performance will be fought hard today. Despite torn muscle in his thigh before the first 10 days you bite your teeth together and wins almost alone. Nearly 90 points relative pay-franc Weightlifting Super Stars on the team and may account for this team deserved the victory and the award for the best relative performance of the day as.
Per ferrum ad astra!
0 comments:
Post a Comment