Toho permanent finish
I have for the first time this (at all) Toho's purchased. I want to make a chain, but before you get this acid test: The ring I wear continuously since yesterday, with the housework, washing dishes at night. I've done it before with a ring. Since the coating has just endured a week. I'm curious. What I have noticed: the hole appears to be somewhat smaller and the coating, it is sometimes almost too. But can rid of without the coating goes down. Otherwise, a nice Pearl. Now I want to know is whether it keeps its promises to Toho. It is so sad when a fine threaded part or embroider, and then goes down quickly once the coating. A reason to work with opaque beads, but I like also like to keep the metal. 14 days I give the beads. Then they hold a "normal" load of safe well. If anyone had any experience with having to report please. I'm all eyes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment