Tuesday, September 21, 2010

C-net Cn200 Win7 Driver

World Masters Championship 2010 1st in Poland Place & European record!

team Viola Lauber

We are in the process - kg class in the 53rd After approx. 600 km route on Friday we stayed in beautiful Wroclaw. Jürgen Wunderlich my trainer accompanies us. Yesterday, Saturday we travel to the second part of Jadwisin has far deep into Poland after Warsaw. Beautiful Located on the lake and still stay up to 70 km to the actual competition venue we were there. When we help the next day to leave for the competition Ciechanow a final look at the scales to know: My body weight is time to be a stumbling block. At only 51.8 kg, I am after 10 months of preparation in the balance.

Gudrun Schmidberger, the defending champion, against which I had last year in Sydney still is left with Ute secret, this year's European vice-champion to 58 kg are also traveled to Poland.

The preparation was not easy. Since Sydney 12 months ago I have not inserted a break from training, have disputed long stretches of the preparation alone and from a distance Jürgens Plans executed. Nevertheless, the results were good. Bavarian, German, European Championship - each finished with new personal best, it always has enough to win. Now it is there the big day and my coach Juergen Wunderlich I was well prepared for the competition.

expectations for today are very high. I came to win, to be world champion, to break the existing European record for 10 years the Danes Marga Johanssen and to "Master of the Year" will be. Almost too much pressure on this day, I have imposed upon me. I feel like I just want too much, hard to be lifted. And this has an effect. While Ute secret with good 3 attempts in the snatch and 43 kg successfully returned from injury reports, I will actually planned and prepared personal best (47 kg) is not planned to go out of hand. I tense up. Already in the race so we decide it today at 46 kg to let matter rest, but this attempt will not succeed.

long faces on my team - 1200 km, we have traveled together and sweated for hours together to bring added me there where I am. I feel it right now. We have differently. I struggle for self-control, must pull myself back a few moments to shake off negative emotions and compose myself again. Despite a ungepanten entry I must not forget that the competition from 2 disciplines exists. While Gudrun Schmidberger as expected in the snatch 51 kg and I try to present 7 kg back I lay me after my failed attempt to adjust to new competition.

Launched: As already Gudrun kg with 45 from the competition of the Institute and met Ute is 53 kg clear: Even with my first attempt in pushing I will be world champion. Everything suddenly transfigured for the better. Succeed 60 kg, the title belongs to me, the trip was worth it, the expectations, my expectations, Jürgens expectations, the wishes of all who remained home supporters are met. What a drama!

What comes now is like unleashing. I do only for me, that's my goal for today my job, my purpose, the reason why I've trained in recent weeks as hard and diligently. I want the record, the 10-year-old European record in the jerk. 63 kg in the second attempt succeed, even though I have to force myself to concentrate and not on what is now.

last 66 kg, finally, the record attempt, finally let out everything, finally shows what lies in me. free How do I go on stage. Marga Johanssen has nodded to me. "Do it viola - you get it - go for it" gave me the great record holder afterwards called. Put everything in the train running through, and take up, ejecting. I collect together all the power, still do not know after that you will say to me "Wow that was easy, as another 2-3 kilos more to go," do not know that I will see three white lights, do not know how easy it will feel like not know that the European record is equal to mine. Only joy that I may be here, glad that it is now ready, just concentration, just give it all - now. I am strong, put to good, get up immediately and come across come across, sure. I cry all the pressure still out on the stage in the rapture of me can not wait until I'm behind the stage. Again and again I jump like a rubber ball across the stage.

For my companion front of the stage and for me the top of the podium, the national anthem is played. It is moving!

Jürgens final comment brings me back again in the Wrklichkeit: "And we also get to the breaking point yet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment