With beautiful fall weather and bright sunshine we set off together from morning to Weismain francs Championship in Schweinfurt. It is the first time we have for our new sponsor, the FSO - Baur Fulfillment Solutions go to the start. We (Alex Wiebe, Alexey Wiebe, Harald Schmidt, and myself) to be fourth . Start All in individual and team. For me it's for good workouts (45 / 62)) is the final location determination under race conditions before the World Cup in Sydney.
What we do not yet know is that we are going to win all our class and the team title. It is a good day for us all.
First, I'm even in the series. The competition is necessary for me. Since the German Championships in May, I have not had any match practice more. In just 2 weeks, the World Championships to be and it is important for me to see where I stand. Even during warm-up is clear that improvements in the last months of intensive training will I be able to now bring to the platform. Things are going well. After 40 kg and 43 kg clean and I pull 45 kg, without difficulty and with reserves. Than 5 kg over 5 months on the DM
Video impressions of the Franks Cup 2009:
Also in the piercing I had a good start. 57kg and 60 kg go smoothly. I increase therefore finally kg to 63. After a somewhat messy regrouping I'm not ideal, and let out the weight, but hit his left arm slightly and to get the test invalid, so that finally 105 kg and 108kg are not in the starting directory.
are after me and Alexei Alexander Wiebe at the start.
Alexander shoots today from the bird. 6 valid trials he grows beyond themselves and highlighted new personal records in the snatch, in the pushing and of course in the tackle and contributes to team success as important issues that are most useful when the Endaddition as match-winner. He succeeds beyond his weight class for to decide.
His son Alexei is presented in excellent shape . With 126 kg in snatch and 146 kg force in pushing it clearly demonstrates that he has made under the guidance of his father's last months well. Only the narrowest of margins, he fails kg of 153 in putting. 70 points relative to this time he carries the team standings.
has much to our surprise, the relative standings of us on this day as Franken master 2009th The title goes to the first Athletic Club Bayreuth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment